Friday, February 26, 2010

Cropped

I think I've mentioned that things with Jax have been "off" recently. He claims they're not and everything's fine. I claim woman's intuition and I'm always right. (I think.)

We didn't talk much yesterday so I called him before I went to bed and he was down at the bar having a couple drinks with some friends. I didn't even bring up anything- -just said I was going to bed and to have fun- - he filled me in on some local gossip and that was it.

He got home around 11 and texted me that he was in and heading to bed. Great. I rolled over and fell back asleep.

At 5:15 this morning my phone rang- - SNOW DAY! Which, for normal people would mean-- roll over and fall back asleep. For me? It means fling those covers back and hit the floor with both feet! I got up, made tea, turned on the weather, and opened my computer to check my email/facebook.

Jax had some new notification on my feed and... a new profile picture. Not really a big deal except it's the SAME PICTURE he had before BUT I'M NO LONGER IN IT.

I GOT CROPPED OUT OF A PROFILE PIC ON FACEBOOK.

I feel like I'm in middle school, getting all upset about facebook and all, but the reality is... I'm pissed. You can't crop your girlfriend out of your pic. He's never even put up his own picture, he's always told me which one he wanted and I've done it- -he's new to the whole technology thing and it's just been easier that way.

For Mr. (non)Technosmartypants this was (to me) a pretty bold move.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Sorry, kitten. Technology is both a blessing and a curse, just ask Tiger Woods.

Hopefully it means nothing. But if it does, you're better off. Hang in there.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home