Saturday, February 20, 2010

Egg Salad

I am not a fan of "salads". I love green salads but pasta salad, tuna noodle, potato and egg salad? Notsomuch. I can handle chicken salad if it's made by someone in my family and has a little crunch to it like celery or grapes.

My mom and sisters though? LOVE potato and egg salad.

My sister came home this morning after taking a test and she was hungry so... she was craving some egg salad.

(WHO CRAVES EGG SALAD?!?!?!?!)

I think egg salad smells like farts. It's disgusting and I can't enjoy it not even a LITTLE bit.

Not only did she eat it WARM, freshly made (warm egg salad=puking in my mouth). She put the leftovers in the fridge UNCOVERED.

I just opened the fridge to retrieve a diet coke. Instead? I got a whiff of smelly egg salad/fart.

Sick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home