Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Marathon Update

Lately, I suck at life.

Examples:

1) I picked a fight with Jax Monday/Tuesday just because I was being needy and unreasonable. I am RARELY either of those two things. Really. Ask my mom. (In my defense, I didn't like his reaction/answers to my concerns/questions so it was a LITTLE legitimate.)

2)We had a snow day Tuesday and I FELL ASLEEP READING. Not only do I not nap, I NEVER fall asleep reading.

3) I ran 7 miles yesterday afternoon at 7:50/mile which, if you've been paying attention, is MUCH slower than I've been running.

4) I was on the treadmill this morning getting my 4 miles in and HAD TO STOP AT 3. I TURNED THE TREADMILL OFF AND GOT OFF AFTER THREE MILES. I WAS SUPPOSED TO RUN 4! WHAT THE EFFFF?!?!?!?

I am NOT a quitter. I promise. I thought this week would be easier because I didn't have personal training boxing and regular boxing on Monday and didn't go to regular boxing on Wednesday. My body isn't working as hard as it usually is. I do NOT know why those 4 miles eluded me today but I am NOT happy about it. I wonder if I tried to do too much in too short a period of time. I ran from 3-4 taught jazz from 6-7 and was on the treadmill at 5:30am... maybe my body really couldn't handle it?

I don't know, but I'm going to need some motivation because getting off the treadmill early? Is NOT something I'd like to have happen again. It is totally discouraging and I feel like an out-of-shape loser.

I better kick those 14 mile's ass on Saturday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home