Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday, Monday

Ohhh Monday, we meet again. Luckily for me, this is a (NOTHER!) short week due to conferences. I think we've probably worked two five-day weeks since the first of the year. It's pretty freakin' spectacular. Way better than my old job when we would get Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day and the 4th of July.

Teaching? Rocks.

I was all set to give my Marathon Monday update today, but nikeplus.com doesn't seem to be WORKING. I log on and NONE OF MY RUNS ARE SAVED so... I'm in FREAK OUT MODE. I've been saving my runs on that thing since December of 2006. That's LOT of running. I was almost through the green zone and there's no way in hell I'm starting over. Those techies at Nike better get things fixed this morning.

I'm ready to cut a Bia.

Things with Jax are (slightly) better. He's still kind of bugging me, but I'm trying to ignore it. He has just not been attentive enough lately. I know I sound like a loser, but...I'm entitled. (I think.) He better adjust his attitude before I come home for spring break, that's all I have to say.

The weekend was quiet which was awesome but I've found myself getting bored more easily. I'm usually so busy I'm never bored. I think I'm still adjusting to being done grad school and panicked about not having a job yet. I need one of those. You know, a J-O-B. Like BAD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home